BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Spanish Rice
A spicy Spanish blend of parboiled long-grain rice, green bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs, spices and a deep red tomato color.
Product info & sizes
RICE, SPANISH, 6/36 OZ
- Product ID: 10054800424198
- UPC: 5480042419
Top of Stove
- Combine 2 ¾ quarts water and 4 ounces butter (optional) in a stock pot. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and contents of seasoning packet. Cover, REDUCE HEAT and simmer 20 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed. Stir occasionally.
- Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 °F). Fluff with fork before serving.
- Combine 2 ¾ quarts BOILING water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and 4 ounces butter (optional) in a full-size steam table pan. Stir well.
- Cover and bake in a 350 °F conventional oven 35 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed.
- Keep warm (160 °F) and fluff with fork before serving.
To Use Leftover Rice
Cover and store in refrigerator. Reheat in covered pan containing enough hot water to steam and refluff the rice. Reheats in a microwave oven too!
LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE ENRICHED WITH IRON (FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE), THIAMIN (THIAMINE MONONITRATE) AND FOLATE (FOLIC ACID); DRIED VEGETABLES (TOMATO, GREEN BELL PEPPER, GARLIC, ONION); MALTODEXTRIN; SALT; SUGAR; HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN; YEAST EXTRACT; SPICES; PAPRIKA (COLOR); SUNFLOWER OIL; CITRIC ACID; XANTHAN GUM.