Rice, Roasted Chicken Flavored, 6/24.2 OZ.
1. Combine 6 cups HOT water (190˚F) and contents of seasoning packet in a deep half-size steam table pan. Stir well to disperse seasoning in water. Add rice and 2 ounces butter (optional) and mix well.
2. Cover and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed.
3. Stir well. Serve immediately or keep warm (160 °F). Fluff with fork before serving.
1. Combine 6 cups water and contents of seasoning packet in a stock pot. Stir well to disperse seasoning in water. Add rice and 2 ounces butter (optional) and mix well.
2. Bring to a vigorous boil. Remove from heat. Cover tightly until MOST of the water is absorbed (about 25 minutes).
3. Stir well. Serve immediately or transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 °F). Fluff with fork before serving.
•For FIRMER RICE, use LESS water and REDUCE cooking time.
•For SOFTER RICE, use MORE water and INCREASE cooking time.
•To REFRIGERATE COOKED RICE: Cover tightly to keep grains from drying out and absorbing odors from other foods.
•To REHEAT COOKED RICE: Add a small amount of water and cover. Heat in an oven, steamer, microwave or on a stove top. Fluff rice
Number of Servings 1/2 Cup 25 50 100 150
RICE 1 ½ lb.
(3 ½ cups) 2 ¾ lb.
(1 ½ qt.) 5 ½ lb.
(3 qt.) 8 ¼ lb.
(4 ¾ qt.)
Water 1 ½ qt. 2 ½ qt. 5 qt. 8 qt.
Salt 1 Tbsp. 2 Tbsp. 1/4 cup 1/3 cup
Butter or Margarine (optional) 2 Tbsp. 1/3 cup 2/3 cup 1 cup
Serving Size Number of Servings Per Bag
1/3 # 12 709
1/2 # 8 472
WHOLE GRAIN PARBOILED BROWN RICE; SEASONING BLEND [CHICKEN FAT*, YEAST EXTRACT, CHICKEN BROTH*, ONION POWDER, SALT, CARROT*, SUGAR, PARSLEY*, SPICES, SOY FLOUR, TURMERIC (COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS].
Sign up and find your menu magic
© 2020 Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved