Celebration Cake Pops made with M&M'S<sup>®</sup> MINIS
- 1 ½ c Funfetti Cake (prepared, crumbled)
- 2 ½ T Vanilla Frosting
- 6 oz Candy Melts (melted, warm)
- ¼ c M&M'S® MINIS
Celebration Cake Pops made with M&M'S® MINIS
Makes: 12 Servings
- Combine cake and frosting and roll into 12 equal balls.
- For each cake pop, dip one end of a lollipop stick about ½ inch into the candy melt and immediately push the stick into a cake ball about halfway.
- Place each on a lined sheet pan and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Coat each pop in the candy melt and the M&M'S® MINIS.