BEN’S ORIGINAL™ INTERNATIONAL GRAINS® Jasmine Rice
This long-grain rice from Thailand has a delicate scent and seductive flavor that jazz up fusion, Pan-Asian, and Latin-inspired dishes.
- 100% Authentic Thai Rice
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Product info & sizes
RICE, JASMINE (THAILAND), INTERNATIONAL GRAINS, 2/5 LB
- Product ID: 10054800424310
- UPC: 5480042431
- In a large stock pot add 1 1/2 quarts water, 1 quart Jasmine rice and 2 ounces butter (optional). Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 F). Fluff with fork before serving
- In a deep half-size steamtable tray, combine 1 1/2 quarts boiling water, 1 quart Jasmine rice and 2 ounces butter (optional). Stir well and cover.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 25-30 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 F). Fluff with fork before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- For FIRMER RICE, use less water and reduce cooking time.
- For SOFTER RICE, use more water and increase cooking time.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- PRODUCT OF THAILAND