BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Mexican Fiesta Rice
A savory South-of-the-border mix of parboiled long-grain rice, red and green bell peppers, tomatoes and celery.
- Product Country of Origin: USA
- 100% U.S. Grown Rice
- No Artificial Flavors, No Colors from Artificial Sources
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Rice is a Cholesterol-Free Food
- Low Fat
- Low Saturated Fat
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Added MSG (Except those naturally occurring glutamates)
Product info & sizes
RICE, MEXICAN FIESTA, 6/25.9 OZ
- Product ID: 10054800424204
- UPC: 5480042420
Top of Stove
- Combine 1 ¾ quarts water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and 2 ounces butter (optional) in a stock pot. Stir well.
- Bring to a vigorous boil. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed.
- Stir well. Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 °F). Fluff with fork before serving.
- Combine 1 ¾ quarts BOILING water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and 2 ounces butter (optional) in a deep half-size steam table pan steam table pan. Stir well.
- Cover and bake in a 450 °F conventional oven 20-25 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed. Stir well.
- Keep warm (160 °F) and fluff with fork before serving.
To Use Leftover Rice
Cover and store in refrigerator. Reheat in covered pan containing enough hot water to steam and refluff the rice. Reheats in a microwave oven too!
LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE ENRICHED WITH IRON (FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE), NIACIN, THIAMIN (THIAMINE MONONITRATE) AND FOLATE (FOLIC ACID); DRIED VEGETABLES (TOMATO, GREEN BELL PEPPER, RED BELL PEPPER, GARLIC, CELERY, PARSLEY); HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN; SALT; SUGAR; SPICES; MODIFIED CORNSTARCH; YEAST EXTRACT; SUNFLOWER OIL; CITRIC ACID; PAPRIKA (COLOR); TURMERIC (COLOR); NATURAL FLAVOR.