BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Rice Pilaf
A completely vegetarian blend of parboiled long-grain rice, herbs, spices and toasted pasta.
Product info & sizes
RICE, ORIGINAL PILAF, 6/36 OZ
- Product ID: 10054800424235
- UPC: 5480042423
Top of Stove
- Combine 2 3/4 quarts water and 4 ounces butter (optional) in a stock pot. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice mix and contents of seasoning packet. Cover, REDUCE HEAT and simmer 20 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed. Stir occasionally.
- Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 F). Fluff with fork before serving.
- Combine 2 3/4 quarts BOILING water, rice mix, contents of seasoning packet and 4 ounces butter (optional) in a full-size steam table pan. Stir well.
- Cover and bake in a 350 F conventional oven 35 minutes or until MOST of the water is absorbed.
- Keep warm (160 F) and fluff with fork before serving.
To Use Leftover Rice
Cover and store in refrigerator. Reheat in covered pan containing enough hot water to steam and refluff the rice. Reheats in a microwave oven too.
LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE ENRICHED WITH IRON (FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE), THIAMIN (THIAMINE MONONITRATE) AND FOLATE (FOLIC ACID); ORZO (DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN AND FOLIC ACID); HYDROLYZED SOY/WHEAT PROTEIN; MALTODEXTRIN; SALT; SUGAR; BROWN SUGAR; CORN SYRUP SOLIDS; SPICES; DRIED VEGETABLES (ONION, GARLIC); MOLASSES; SUNFLOWER OIL; TURMERIC (COLOR); NATURAL FLAVOR; DRIED SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, WHEAT); TAMARIND.